Who is this for?
- Any athlete who is just starting out with strength training
- Athletes below age 13
- Athletes with limited access to free weights
- 3 days per week
- Two Strength/Power days per week
- One Hip/Torso/Shoulder days per week
- 4-6 Weeks
- Weeks 1-2 = Introductory Phase: Includes static work to help athletes learn proper positions.
- Weeks 3-6 = Progressive Phase: Many exercises become dynamic and more challenging.
- **Athletes who have previously completed an Introductory Phase may skip to the Progressive Phase.**
- 30-45 minutes per day once familiar with plan
- Loop or Ankle Resistance Band – Ultra-light to Light
- Medicine Ball – 1-5 lb
- Bench or Padded Platform for Support
- Optional: Dumbbells (Can be substituted with cans of soup) – 0-2 lbs
- Optional: Kettlebell (Can be substituted with Dumbbell) – 5-25 lbs