Back to Course
Lesson 4, Topic 5
Lesson 3: Notes & Self-Reflection
- How closely do you watch the opposing pitcher when you’re not up to bat? Do you think you could watch closer and gather more useful information?
- Do you ever notice differences in the “look” of the ball or pitcher’s hand at the release point of certain pitch types?
- Which type of pitch or pitches do you tend to recognize the best?
- Which type of pitch or pitches do you not recognize well out of the hand?
- Are there any changes you think you may need to make to your hitting approach based on how you just answered the to previous questions?