Back to Course
Lesson 4, Topic 5
Lesson 3: Notes & Self-Reflection
- Would you say that you usually get started on time, too late or too early?
- How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of how hard you are usually swinging?
- In practice?
- In games?
- Do you think swinging at that level may be impacting your timing?
- What do you think is your “perfect number?”
- What thought or thoughts do you feel like work best for you “hit it out front,” “see the ball deep,” “drive it to opposite field,” “drive it up the middle” or something else? (can have more than one answer for each)
- When you’re feeling good at the plate?
- When you’re struggling at the plate?
- Against a slow pitcher?
- Against a fast pitcher?