Back to Course
Lesson 2, Topic 5
Lesson 1: Notes & Self-Reflection
- On a speed scale of 1 to 10, how fast is the tempo of your rhythm on average? Would slowing it down help you see the ball better?
- Do you feel like you often see the ball better or that it looks slower when you’re just standing in the batter’s box watching the ball come in versus when you are swinging?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how anxious or excited do you feel in the batter’s box before the pitch is delivered?
- What about as the pitch is released out of the pitcher’s hand?
- Is that level different during practice than it is in the game?
- Do you think you should be more calm and relaxed at any of those moments?