Lesson 1 of 6
Adjustability Course Intro
What is Adjustability?
Adjustability is a hitter’s ability to make adjustments very late in their swing, allowing them to get the barrel of their bat on tough pitches.
Increasing your adjustability will help you….
- Swing and miss less often.
- Make more contact on the sweet spot of the bat.
- Increase your chances for success when you are early, late or even completely fooled on a pitch.
- Improve your results in two strike counts.
- Strike out less.
- Improve the productiveness of your at bats.
- Make you a “tough out”!
The 5 Keys to Becoming More Adjustable
- Getting into a consistently good position to hit (launch position).
- Keeping hands back/up and using them effectively in your swing.
- Improving your pitch tracking skills.
- Having an adjustable mindset when you are in the batter’s box.
- Training for adjustability by making practice harder.