What is Adjustability?
Adjustability is a hitter’s ability to make adjustments very late in their swing, allowing them to get the barrel of their bat on a tough pitch. This can include times when the hitter is fooled by a pitch’s speed, deceived by a pitch’s movement, or times when other conditions are not ideal.
Increasing your adjustability will help you….
- Swing and miss less often.
- Make more contact on the sweet spot of the bat.
- Increase your chances for success when you are early, late, or even completely fooled on a pitch.
- Improve your results in two strike counts.
- Strikeout less.
- Improve the productiveness of your at-bats.
- Make you a “tough out”!